BASElink Data Transmission modules allow wireless RS232 communication between control systems. With operating ranges over 1000 ft (300 m) these rugged radios eliminate hard wired cables and connectors.
BASElink is ideal for industrial applications where cabling is not practical and wireless communication is king. Low powered, compact, and completely weather proof, these radio data links open up a world of machine to machine communication options.
System includes a matched pair of BASElink modules. Each system uses a unique 56bit ID Code for maximum security and safety. Direct sequence spread spectrum radio technology greatly reduces outside interference. ‘Plug & Play’ installation includes pre-wired harness, cut to customers length specification. Field programmable for easy replacement.
- Trailer Systems to Tractor Systems
- Machine to Machine Communication
- Electronic Meter Register to Cab Mounted
- Computer or Printer
- Process Equipment to Remote Terminal
- Tank Gauging System to Remote Display
- Loading Rack to Truck Computer
- Truck Computer to Office Terminal
- FREQUENCY OF OPERATION ISM 2.4GHz DSS (900MHz FHS available upon request)
- SECURITY Unique 56bit DES encryption key ID for secure operation
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE 7 – 28 VDC (110 – 250VAC Systems available)
- TRANSMIT POWER OUTPUT 50mW (17dBm) @ 2.4GHz
- INTERFACE DATA RATE 9,600 or 19,200 bps (software selectable)
- CONSTRUCTION Rugged weatherproof polycarbonate enclosure
- OUTDOOR LINE-OF-SIGHT RANGE Over 1000 ft (300 m) @ 2.4GHz (w/3db antenna)
- WIRING CONNECTIONS Pre-wired harness to OEM requirements
- FCC ID CERTIFICATION (Part 15.247): OUR-XBEEPRO
- EUROPE CE CERTIFICATION: ETSI (2.4GHz only)
- INDUSTRY CANADA (IC) CERTIFICATION: 4214A XBEEPRO (2.4GHz)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -40 C to 85 C
- TOTAL SYSTEM WEIGHT 2lb