CRANE SERVICE TRUCK PROPORTIONAL HYDRAULIC RADIO REMOTE CONTROLS
Radio remote controlled service cranes greatly improve job site safety by providing the operator the safest vantage point for effective control of the crane. One-man control eliminates the need for a second person stabilizing the load while guiding its placement. The operator has freedom to move around the work area while setting the load precisely into position.
The yellow handheld is used primarily used in proportional crane system. Model # DSST
The blue handheld is used in many applications, not just the crane applications.
Crane's can use 4 models :
DSST – yellow handheld – used for proportional control.
ASKR – blue handheld.
FHSR – blue handheld to be used in areas where interference is a factor.
ASKW – up to 8 functions.
- Handheld transmitters are available with up to twelve crane control buttons as specified by customer
- Rechargeable transmitter delivers 30 hrs of continuous use between charges (charger supplied)
- Optional 'Enable' button requires two deliberate steps before signal is sent (Enable plus command signal)
Equipment Mounted Receiver/Controller
- Up to twelve pre-programmed high-side outputs available
- Outputs can be selectively interlocked to other operations for safety reasons
- Optional external antenna extends range from 100ft up to 2000ft
- Interface to OEM crane controls can be simplified with factory installed, direct-plug connectors or through J1939 serial communication (other protocols available)
- Modular components and external set-up button allow for easy installation and field replacement
- FREQUENCY OF OPERATION . . 902-928mHz FHSS (433.92, 869.7 and 2.4GHz available)
- TRANSMITTER POWER . . . . . . 100mW
- METHOD OF TRANSMISSION . . 56 bit DES encryption key
- ANTENNA . . . . . . . . . . . . . Internal 'on card' PCB mount (no visible antennas to damage)
- NORMAL RANGE . . . . . . . . . 500 feet (up to 2000ft available with external antenna)
- FCC APPROVAL # . . . . . . . . . KQLAC4490-100 (non-licensed)
- CONSTRUCTION . . . . . . . . .Water resistant, impact resistant polycarbonate (external mount if required).
- TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS minus 20 F to 185 F
- BATTERY LIFE . . . . . . . . . . . 30 hours continuous / audible low battery warning / flashing low battery indicator
- BATTERY TYPE . . . . . . . . . . . Rechargeable Lithium Ion included with 12/24VDC charger
Intrinsically safe handheld units are available... contact us for details